- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Nancy, France
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative-ICN Business School Nancy- Metz
Organization(s) making commitmentICN Business School Nancy- Metz
Achievement of Commitment- Reinforce the School?s governance gender balance by the end of the 2011-2016 ICN strategic plan. This will be achieved by increasing the female membership on the Board of Governors, the Strategic Orientation Committee and the Executive Committee.
- Deepen the joint solidarity project set up in the autumn of 2010 by the three Schools in the Artem-Nancy alliance: « Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together », to help and tutor students from the underprivileged areas of Lorraine Region, as identified in the city?s ?Urban Strategy?, to access a program of excellence.
- Reduce its carbon footprint
How this will be achieved- Integrate CSR and Sustainable Development point of view in all courses taught at ICN.
- Promote academic and applied research on sustainable development and CSR through among others two chairs in « Art and Sustainable Enterprise? and ?Corporate Social Responsibility and Innovation?.
|Deepen the joint solidarity project:« Cordée Artem-Nancy: facing the future together »||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|