- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Riga, Latvia
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative - Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration
Organization(s) making commitmentRiga International School of Economics and Business Administration
Achievement of Commitment- To develop a Strategy of implementing Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- Establish a Research Center on Social Entrepreneurship in order to understand its role in society, impact on economic development and facilitate its development in Latvia.
- In addition to current activities on reducing the use of paper /e.g. copying/ and other natural recourses to develop a green policy of the school.
- To contribute to poverty reduction through management education by designing programmes so that they facilitate the change of studentsí mindsets towards inclusive business models and enable graduates to work with low end markets.
How this will be achievedThrough maintenance of programs already underway.
|Establish a Research Center on Social Entrepreneurship||2015|
|Develop a Strategy of implementing Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of student and faculty dedicated to sustainable development|