- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative - VUZF University
Organization(s) making commitmentVUZF University
Achievement of CommitmentAt the end of 2011 our university, in partnership with the Global Compact Network Bulgaria and CSR Bulgaria, started to create a master's program designed to prepare specialists with practical skills for the development of corporate social responsibility, who are able to take decisions based on socially responsible behavior and to promote sustainable development policy in their organizations. The program will be launched in autumn 2012 under the name ""Corporate social responsibility - financial management.""
How this will be achievedFor the period 2012- 2015 we plan to:
- Encourage and support our professors and other lecturers in their research in the field of ecology, sustainable development and social management.
- Collect and to promote among the students, lecturers and the society good practices in sustainable development and socially responsible business practices and models.
- To incorporate subjects like “Sustainable development” and “Sustainable finance” in our programs.
|Communication on Progress - COP (UNGC)||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff concerning sustainable development|