- Submitted by: Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
- Primary SD area: Education
- Keywords: education
- Location: TOURS, France
- Date of completion: 1 Jan 2000
- More information
Deliverables & Resources
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative - Ecole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management
Organization(s) making commitmentEcole Supérieure de Commerce et de Management
Achievement of Commitment- Ensure the expansion of skills in sustainable development for students, professors, researchers and staff to encourage an integrated sustainable governance for the global management of organizations and the school’s own particular activities. Creation of a community of interests to highlight and promote the skills required by managers to implement global responsibility policies.
- Accompany the social development of our region, within the local communities and within business entities
How this will be achieved- Develop research on the subject of sustainable development and social responsibility with the aim of value creation for social and economic development of organizations. Incorporating this academic expertise in global responsibility into all our courses, making sure that it corresponds to the needs of all our stakeholders and that information is shared by the community at large.
- Fostering a human and social policy (diversity, equality, equal opportunities, quality of life, solidarity, human development).
- Report on our sustainable performance and implementation of loyal and ethical practices (assessing, monitoring, scoring, communicating)
- Develop an environmental safeguard and protection policy to prevent and reduce our environmental stress
- Join the PRME
- Design or creation of programs/partnerships that encourage the fight against worldwide poverty and reduce our carbon footprint.
|Report on our sustainable performance and implementation of loyal and ethical practices||2015|
|Fostering a human and social policy||2015|
|Resources devoted to delivery|
|Staff / Technical expertise||Expertise of students and staff dedicated to sustainable practices|