- Daily read-outs from Conference Secretary-General
- UN Media Advisory & Logistics for Rio+20
- Media advisory in French
- Media Accreditation
- Preliminary Information note
- Briefing on logistics by the Government of Brazil
- UN System Media Contacts
- Logo & Guidelines
- A ONU Brasil na Rio+20
Hotels for Press
Accommodation levels in Rio de Janeiro are anticipated to be at full occupancy during the conference. While it is not the responsibility of the United Nations to procure accommodation for the media, it should be noted that the Brazilian national organizing committee for Rio+20 has committed to blocking a minimum of 500 hotel rooms in Rio de Janeiro for media covering the conference. Costs must be covered by the media. For more details, visit: http://www.rio20.gov.br For information regarding room availability please contact: Terramar Travel Agency Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+55+21) 35120067 or (+55+11) 30142042 or (+55+19) 35145600 Media representatives must present their approval letter and copy email@example.com when requesting their accommodations.
- 16 Mar 2012 - Secretary-General, Presenting Report of Global Sustainability Panel to General Assembly, Urges Unity in Creating ?Future We Want?
- 22 Dec 2011 - Effects of Global Crises on Poor Countries, Sustainable Development Conference Feature as General Assembly Considers Reports of Second Committee
Why is Rio+20 convened? How it is organized? Who are the main actors?
Mr. Sha Zukang, Secretary-General of Rio+20
Rio+20 in the Media
- QP appoints consultant for its Sustainable Development Team
- Good news for green rights as Ireland signs treaty
- Building eco-civilization
- Earth Summit boosts Sri Lanka’s image
- Drexel engineers develop new technology for grid-level electrical energy storage
- Urban Journal: No Wonder Gurgaon’s Revolting
- Mauritius: 'A Sustainable Society is Far More Than a Green Society'